7/2/07

Havana Coconut Review

Havana Coconut

Shisha Cut: med, some stems. Dark brown in color. Slightly wet (but not dry)

Hookah Type: 27" & 30" Syrain

Duration: 1hr +/- 10 min

Bowl: standard

Foil / Screen: foil

Coal / Amount: 2 Lemon wood coals or (1) 40mm Golden or 3 Silver tabs

Smoke: medium

Buzz: none

Smell / Flavor: Smell was great, very nice coconut. Taste was another thing - almost NO coconut taste. Every once and awhile a good strong whiff, but for the most part very weak.

Rating (1 to 10): 4
I like Coconut - I like Havana, so i figured they couldn't mess up the Coconut. I was wrong. So far this has been the only flavor of Havana I've smoked that has let me down - if you didn't smell it before, you'd have no idea it was coconut. Wasn't bad, just had no coconut taste.

No comments: