2/15/08

Fantasia Blueberry Review


Fantasia Blueberry

Shisha Cut: Med cut, some stems, drippy.

Hookah Type: 22” Eygptian

Duration: 55min

Bowl: standard Egyptian clay

Foil / Screen: hookah foil

Coal / Amount: 2 coco-nara’s

Smoke: med to thick

Buzz: slight to mild

Smell / Flavor: Smell was a nice sweet candy-like Blueberry. Kinda mouthwatering. Taste was completely different – it reminded me of Fruit Loops. On the inhale you got a sweet Fruit Loop taste, the exhale gave you something else, not overly pleasant. I couldn’t pick out what the taste was either.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s4VPO4-E8E

Rating (1 to 10): 5

It smelt wonderful and others had given it great reviews, but I was disappointed in this flavor. It was a great candy blueberry smell, but the taste was similar to Fruit Loops cereal. Plus, the exhale gave a strange bitter-ish taste that I couldn’t pin-point and by the time I gave up smoking, was rather sick of.

Just to verify that it wasn’t my Hookah that was “adding” flavor, I’m gonna smoke the remainder of the sample from a different rig.

No comments: