8/20/07

Starbuzz Lemon Mint Review

Brand and Flavor: Starbuzz Lemon Mint

Shisha Cut: med, stems, dark green in color. Drippy.

Hookah Type: 22" Egyptian

Duration: 1hr 15min +

Bowl: standard clay

Foil / Screen: foil

Coal / Amount: 2" dinamite natural coal

Smoke: med to thick

Buzz: none

Smell / Flavor: Smell was a light lemon, with an undercurrent of mint. Taste was mint w/ a exhale of Lemon. Refreshing.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFjndqq-hho

Rating (1 to 10): 7-8

I was very surprised with this flavor, I did expect alittle more Lemon flavor, but it was a good refreshing and relaxing smoke. Thankfully it doesn't seem to suffer the typical SB heat issues, but it could be I know SB has this issue and handled right.

Wish i had enough for a 2nd bowl, as I would have done a video review. I may even consider purchasing this flavor by itself, if it could be found at a decent price.

Recommended if located at a good price.

No comments: