8/3/07

Starbuzz X on the Beach Review

Brand and Flavor: Starbuzz X on the Beach

Shisha Cut: choppy, med cut. Brown in color. Wet. Stems, but less than other SB.

Hookah Type: 17" Modern

Duration: 1hr 15min (becasue I was tired and stopped)

Bowl: mini-clay

Foil / Screen: foil, thin

Coal / Amount: 33m Goldens, broken in half. 2.5 used in total, 2 pieces at a time. W/ windcover.

Smoke: thick

Buzz: mild to med - did give me a slight headache

Smell / Flavor: Smell wasn't like the drink, but a sweet fruity smell. Yummie, but I couldn't pin-point it down. Taste was basically the same, but that didn't detract from the smoke - taste was very good and not overly sweet.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iXHWEtsLuU

Rating (1 to 10): 9

This shisha is one of the better SB's I've smoked - Peach was the best so far. Less stems than the others, good taste, although was hard to pin-point what it really was. More heat tolerant than most SB. The only downfall was a slight headache it gave me, probably more my fault than the shisha.

No comments: