6/2/07

Al Fahker Cappuccino Review

Al Fahker Cappuccino

Shisha Cut: med to fine, little stems. Wet, but not drippy.

Hookah Type: 33" Egyptian, 30" Syrian

Duration: 45-50min +/-10 min (1/2 shisha not burnt - could have gone longer)

Bowl: smiley

Foil / Screen: glass for 15 min, foil for remaining of the time (both sessions)

Coal / Amount: 2-3 silver tabs or 2 chucks of cocoshell coals

Smoke: med to thick

Buzz: slight

Smell / Flavor: STRONG coffee smell, almost like an espresso than a Cappuccino. Taste was STRONG - way too strong for my tastes, like smoking coffee beans. Had a strange aftertaste upon exhale that kinda reminded me of... fish. Trance did not notice this aftertaste, he LOVES it.

Rating (1 to 10): me = 3, Trance = 8

I tend to like sweet shisha, Trance likes strong bold non-sweet shisha. This was bought for him, and I'm glad he likes it - I don't! Too strong, too overpowering. We tried some milk, no help. Next time I will add some vanilla extract or maybe some vanilla shisha, see if that smooths it out some. Very strong flavored shisha.

No comments: